via Leonardo da Vinci, 54 – 36075 Montecchio Maggiore – VICENZA – ITALIA
tel +39 0444 492524 – C.F. – P. IVA – R.I. di Vicenza 02732550245
www.oltremondano.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Information under the law and for the effect of the article 13 of the European Rules on General Data Protection: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)
The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 establishes that the interested party must be informed in advance about the use of data concerning itself and that the processing of personal data is only permitted with the express consent of the subject concerned, except in cases provided by law.
Object of the Treatment
Personal data, identification data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e- mail, bank references, etc. … hereinafter “personal data” or even “data”) will be processed on paper, computer and online.
The Data Controller is: the Company OLTREMONDANO snc in the person of the legal representative.
Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed:
without your express consent (Article 6 letters b), c), e), f), GDPR), for the following service purposes:
• fulfil the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations (such as keeping the accounts and managing tax- administrative obligations and for carrying out any activity deriving from the contract you have signed;
• fulfil the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
• exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defence in court;
with your specific and distinct consent (Article 7 GDPR), for the following marketing purposes:
• send you via e-mail, post and/or sms and/or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller and recognition of satisfaction with the quality of the services;
Recipients to whom personal data can be communicated
For the pursuit of the purposes described in the previous point, the personal data you provide can be processed:
• only to personnel who have been assigned a specific role in charge of processing and who have been given adequate instructions and are committed to the confidentiality
• External companies or persons carrying out activities strictly connected to the management of the commercial relationship such as:
– Credit institute;
– Entities, professionals, companies or other structures appointed by the Data Controller connected to the fulfilment of administrative, accounting and management obligations related to the ordinary performance of the Holder’s economic activity, also for credit recovery purposes;
– Public authorities and administrations for the purposes connected with the fulfilment of legal obligations or the legitimate subjects to access them in accordance with the provisions of law, regulations and community regulations.
International data transfers
The personal data that we collect and produce (process) in the context of our Sites will be stored exclusively in Italy.
Terms of conservation
The data will be kept for the defined times of the reference legislation, which are specified below pursuant to art. 13, paragraph 2, letter (a) of the Regulations: ten years for documents and related data of a civil, accounting and tax nature as required by the Civil Code and the tax laws in force.
Nature of data and consequence of non-communication
Without the processing and communication of data of a compulsory nature for the described purposes, it will not be possible to continue with the legal relationship.
The Legal Representative